Shopify recently announced they are removing the Order edited invoice email, and at the same time adding support for including Payment terms (due amount and due date) in the Order invoice email templates.
OrderlyEmails has been updated to be fully compatible with these changes. For all new themes created in the app, they will automatically have the Payment terms section included in the Order invoice email.
If you have an existing email theme, you can add the Payment Terms section to your existing design by doing the following:
- Login to OrderlyEmails: https://www.orderlyemails.com/login
- Click "Customize" on your existing email theme
- In the editor, select the "Order invoice" in the top bar
- Click "Add section"
- Select the "Payment terms" section, and click "Add"
- You can then customize as needed, and drag the section to where in the email you would like it to show.
- Once done, click "Export to Shopify" and copy/paste the new email code over.
Note: We have also removed the "Order edited invoice" from all accounts, as it's no longer needed.
If any questions or feedback, please do get in contact with our support team at email@example.com